Meet Our Governors
Our school’s Board of Governors have a vital role in running our school.
We have a combination of parent, staff, community and Local Authority appointed Governors. Each uses their skill set to support the Governing Body’s work.
- Jen Simpson is our Chair of Governors
- Deb Roberts is our Vice Chair of Governors
- Mrs Green (our Head Teacher) is also a Governor.
- The Board of Governors have three main core elements of their work. They are:
- Setting the vision and strategic direction of the school
- To be a source of challenge and support to the Headteacher
- Ensuring financial resources are well spent
The Headteacher is responsible for the internal organisation, management and control of the school and the implementation of the strategic framework established by the Governing Board.
In this section we introduce you to our Governors and explain who they are and what they do. If you wish to contact the Board of Governors you can:
- e-mail the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- write to the Chair of Governors (via the school office).