The cost of a school lunch is £2.30 each day, payable 1 week in advance (by the Tuesday of the previous week at the latest) on a weekly, monthly or termly basis. Meals must be ordered in advance on our online system SCOPAY. If you wish to change your child’s meal arrangements please come into the school office.
Please find our current 3 week menus on the button below (effective from November 2021).
Children in Foundation Stage 2 and Key Stage 1 (years 1 & 2) are entitled to a free school meal (universal meal), so there are no payments to be made. If the children go on a trip they can order a packed lunch. To comply with the new allergen law (Natasha’s Law), from 1st October 2021 all school trip packed lunches must be pre-ordered, highlighting the top 14 allergens at the point of order. Please click the button below to view an order form including allergens.
However, if you qualify for free school meals and milk then it is vital that you still make that application and let school know.
Free School Meals & Milk
Your child will be eligible for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Apply for Free School – It’s quick and easy using the online form – click the button below
Our school milk scheme is administered by Cool Milk. To register your child for school milk, please click the button below