The cost of a school lunch is £2.30 each day, payable 1 week in advance (by the Tuesday of the previous week at the latest) on a weekly, monthly or termly basis. If you wish to change your child’s meal arrangements please come into the school office.
Please find our current 3 week menus on the button below (effective from November 2019).
Free School Meals & Milk
Your child will be eligible for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Apply for Free School – It’s quick and easy using the online form – click the button below
Our school milk scheme is administered by Cool Milk. To register your child for school milk, please click the button below